Waldoch Paint Codes:
1. Paint Codes would be in the glove box or driver door jam. If not we don’t have all the paint codes on file, anything 2006+ we do keep on file.
2. Waldoch DOES use factory color for paint jobs (Ford, GM, Chryser).
3. Using a chip bok with factory colors will help identify color codes
(note a GM vehicle may have ford or dodge colors etc.) Email: email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please Call 1-866-Waldoch if you have any questions.
Paint vs. Graphics:
1. Waldoch paint could FEEL like a graphic to a person. Make Sure They know it’s layer’s of paint.
2. A GRAPHIC or STICKER can be pealed in the corner.
3. Open the door, look inside vinyl will wrap the edge. Paint will blur and spread
4. Have them send a photo if they are unsure. firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic / Decal Below in pictures (Tan & Red Van) Custom Paint Below (Chevy White, Tan Van)
Graphic/ Decal/ Sticker Above Custom Paint Above